Want to try out our school for FREE? Click HERE!
Core Classes Offered
- Little Dragons Monday & Wednesday 5:00 pm – 5:25 pm.
- Youth Basic Monday thru Thursday 5:45 pm – 6:25 pm.
- Youth Advanced Tuesday & Thursday 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm.
- Adult Basic class Monday thru Thursday 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm.
- Adult Advanced class Tuesday & Thursday 7:55 pm – 8:25 pm.
- Sparing Monday 7:55 pm – 8:55 pm
We offer classes for both adult and youth stating at age 5, along with private lessons. These can be in addition to your training package or as a stand alone option. We have not listed our advanced training above, but of course, this does not encompass all of our offerings. We have other classes for advanced students that are bases on skill level. In addition, we offer various workshops throughout the year. These basic classes, together with our advanced offerings give a well rounded training package. Due to the nature of advanced offering these can be discussed with one of our instructors.
Due to the COVID-19 policies that have been implemented at our school there is time between classes build in to clean equipment. policies regarding COVID-19 will be updated as necessary to follow the guidelines put out by Washington State and specifically for pierce county. We also have these posted in our facility and each student is required to read and sign a copy. These COVID-19 policies will be adhered to for the duration of this pandemic. See our Policy by clicking here.